In the current start-up culture, it is imperative that you stay abreast with the dynamic technical, legal, and other forms of upgrades to not just stay at the top of your game but also be in a position to remain relevant through various challenges and changes that come in this aggressively competitive and changing business environment.
Training and development are essential to improve the employees’ job performance and consequently enhance an organization’s overall functioning and productivity.
Importance of training and development in the modern corporate set-up:
The current business environment is highly cutthroat, and you and your company need to go out on a limb to scale up and remain relevant. If you spend extra money to train your employees, you are essentially investing in the future of your own company.
- Training and development programs will enable your employees to work effectively in a dynamic business environment.
- Since we live in an age of disruptions, appropriate training will leverage a chance for your company to sail through uncharted territories and tackle unforeseen challenges to the best of its ability.
- Spending money to polish the existing skill set of your employees is the only plausible way for you to open doors for future diversification and growth of your company.
- The satisfaction of learning new skills is a motivation in its own right. Therefore, the employees will have better morale and increased productivity.
- If you can create an environment of learning culture in your organization, it will be very beneficial for your company’s performance in the long run.
- By trading the employees, you enable them to handle different types of clients to the best of their ability, which bodes well for the future of the respective organization.
Having said that, let us try to figure out the most effective way to train your employees.
What is E-learning?
E-learning is the process of imparting training and learning to employees by using electronic sources. E-learning pivots around the idea of enhancing connectivity and reach of the respective training module to minimize the resources that are spent and maximize the impact.
Why is E-learning the preferred choice of training?
To understand this, we need to understand the characteristics of the modern learner. In a contemporary corporate set-up, employees always look for endless learning opportunities. They are constantly looking for ways to upskill, and consequently, they will always pledge their allegiance to an employer who invests his resources in their development.
At this juncture, one needs to note that our target learners (employees) are constantly on the move, and they need to be able to access the learning content whenever they find the time. Their point of need for consuming that content cannot be bound to a two or three-hour seminar. That is where e-learning steps in. Since e-learning utilizes the concepts of microlearning, bite-sized learning videos can be accessed anywhere, and the short duration of the video enhances its impact and retention on the part of the learner.
Benefit of E-Learning:
It is very cost-effective
Since the learner can view the content anywhere, the company can substantially cut down on its employees’ travel and accommodation costs. In addition, the employees won’t have to forgo their working hours to learn. E-learning warrants a one-time investment in part of the companies and yields a long-term and a significantly wide-reaching impact.
It’s an eco-friendly way of training
Since there isn’t any printing involved, it will enable your company to reduce its carbon footprint and adopt a sustainable way to train employees.
It enhances learner retention
The e-learning content is usually interactive and bite-sized. This is known to enhance the impact it has on learners. Imbibing knowledge or information through a manual or textbook isn’t as effective as learning the same from a podcast or audio/video.
It provides scope for scalability
This is the best aspect of e-learning. With one time investment, you can make sure that a large number of employees can make use of the training content. You won’t have to dole out new training modules for every new batch.
It is a personalized way of learning
With e-learning, the power to navigate through the content rests with the employee. This gives him greater ownership of the training program and helps him stay vested in the program voluntarily by browsing through the content or videos at his own pace.
It uses microlearning videos
This is a very effective way to engage in impactful training. By adopting micro-learning techniques, you can boost the level of engagement from the employees’ side. In addition to that, small learning and orientation videos are easier to watch, and the employees will better absorb their essence and inference.
Tracking and assessment
With the help of e-learning, you can assess a learner’s understanding of the subject and document the same for future reference. This can help the employer to infer the effectiveness of the training module in the best possible way.
Feedback is critical when it comes to effective training. It helps understand the employees’ challenges and then implements them to devise new training programs for their upskilling. E-Learning helps to gauge the feedback directly or indirectly by monitoring the progress and asking the employee when they get stuck.
Audio Bridge prides itself on having a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing tailor-made e-learning solutions that can be seamlessly incorporated into the company’s training and development schedules. We specialize in creating micro-learning videos, mobile content, software simulations, responsive E-learning content, video-based learning modules, and much more.
Visit audio-bridge.com/elearning/ to know more.
Tips for Creating a Best Multilingual App
Creating a multilingual that is user-friendly is very much necessary for a business. So, before creating the best multilingual app, you must ensure the below tips.
- Ensure the localization processes in your multilingual apps. And also design a layout that helps to create international localization.
- The multilingual app uses a full locale which alternates the spellings.
- Especially avoid the overuse of a single string and mention the principle of every language.
- Don’t provide direct translation of words. As a matter of fact, it will provide no value. Therefore, change the sentences as a whole without changing its meaning.
- Before using the multilingual app, ensure the software testing of the app. The audience may want to try different languages while using their regional language.
Finally, you have to select a translation agency that can make a multilingual app for your company. With multilingual apps, we, at Audio Bridge can provide you the necessary assistance to grow and localize your business. Audio Bridge fills the gap between audience and mobile app through our top-notch quality service.
Thus, if you want to create more customers for your business and spread your business worldwide, get in touch with our team at Audio Bridge and create the best multilingual app for your business. Yes, simplify your business with Audio Bridge.